Grade I listed
Gate-piers (of the 17th-century mansion site):
1. 30m south of the east end of St Mary's Church: early 18th-century;
2. 204 metres east of entrance to Home Farm (Parterre) in Craven Hill, early 18th-century;
3. 210 metres due south of St Mary's Church tower: late 17th-century;
4. 103 metres south of east end of St Mary's Church: early 18th-century;
5. 3 pairs of gate-piers and walks around the gardens and terrace at Home Farm (now Parterre) and Craven House.
Grade II* listed
1. Gate-piers, and 2 metres of walls to east and west of piers, 62 metres west of entrance to churchyard;
2. St Mary's Church.
Grade II listed
Garden of special historic interest
Scheduled ancient monuments
two in the garden of North Lodge (Berkshire 19010).
one in the north of Hamstead Park (Berkshire 19011).
2. Hamstead Park pale (Berkshire 19012).